Gradient Mesh Project


For my gradient mesh project, I was looking for items around my house and I decided to open up my refrigerator and found an apple which lead me to use for this assignment.  The project was to use the gradient mesh tool to recreate your specific item which was converted into the Adobe Illustrator Application.  The first step that I took when starting the project was importing the image of the apple and then I went onto to tracing the outside of the Apple I found.  I then starting using the gradient mesh tool to create the different shades of the piece of fruit as it appeared in the image.  I had trouble at first figuring out the best way to use the gradient mesh tool but by following various tutorials online, I started to get the hang of making my project looking appealing.  Overall, I believe the project was a success as I did my best to compose not only the apple that was shown, but the different shades of colors that go along with it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Portrait Assignment

Autoscopy

Somewhere