TagBrush Assignment

Original Logo

TagBrush Logo


This project was extremely challenging but at the same time was a lot of fun for me.  I decided to use a variation of different colors to properly represent the logo that I first made in Illustrator and then converted into Photoshop.  I chose to implement the different colors for specific reasoning because my logos not only who I am, they also represent where my ancestors are from.  As you can see in my logo, there are three different ideas all combined into one overall.  There is a shamrock to represent my Irish descent, there is an Italian Horne to show the Italian side of me, and finally in the front of the logo- there is a family sign to show how deeply my family matters to me.  

I decided to use this specific color scheme in this project to match the countries that my family loves and resides.  I chose to use the blue part of my logo to represent America, the land of the free and the home of the brave.  The green part of my logo in the background was specified to symbolize both Italy and Ireland at the same time.  I thought the yellow would add a nice touch to my work considering the majority share of descent belongs to Ireland.  Overall, I thought this project was a great learning experience and I look forward to doing similar projects in the future.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Portrait Assignment

Autoscopy

Somewhere