Business Cards











For this project, our class was instructed to form three different types of business cards.  For this being the first time using the Adobe Indesign Application, I found it pretty difficult to navigate around the different tools to find a final result.  I decided to incorporate my logo from a previous project on all different versions of my business cards.  From looking at the first draft I made when developing sketches for this project, I feel that I improved over time and work ethic to complete a much better final outcome.  Overall, I thought this project was interesting and informative as well as considering business cards are extremely important to have in your future career.  I will definitely use this application as well as this project as a reference down the line of my work path.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Portrait Assignment

Autoscopy

Somewhere