Logo Project



  This logo represents three things that are extremely important in my life. For this assignment, Professor Roundtree instructed the class to design a logo that symbolizes who we are as an individual. I used a symbol of family to represent my love and passion for my family members. I included a four-leaf clover to represent my family's descent from Ireland. Lastly, I included an Italian Horn to show my Italian heritage. These three symbols are something that I carry myself with every day and remind show my true colors as a human being.  
  The color scheme that I chose to incorporate for my three logos has an in-depth meaning behind them. I chose the color green to be in one of my logos to represent a color that is in both the Irish and Italian flags. For another logo I chose the colors red, white, and blue which symbolizes the country I was born and raised in and am proud to be a part of. This assignment forced me to dig deep into my life and pick out certain aspects that mean a lot to me and make me who I am. Overall, this project was extremely enjoyable and taught me a lot about myself. 

Comments

  1. I really like this logo! I'm all about having meaning in works, and I've always been really interested in the triskele (triskelion? I can't remember which this one is, and I've probably spelled it wrong) as well as the clover. Things in threes are really interesting and I like how there's multiple representations of that in your logo! I noticed a gradient in the one with orange and yellow, and thought that was interesting... it'd be cool to see that in the others as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self Portrait Assignment

Autoscopy

Somewhere